Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Twister Table Topper




Gosh I have been a shocking blogger this year....I just haven't had anything exciting to share but I did make a Twister table topper for Christmas which I was happy with. I hope to to be a bit more productive and share more this coming year. It wont be long and we will be in the New Year.

Any new year resolutions for anybody out there still hanging in here with my lonely unloved blog?...LOL

My New Year Resolutions are always the same about eating healthier and exercising more along with being more productive with sewing. I don't like to put pressure on myself though. Is that a good or bad thing though? Sometimes I feel I should put more pressure on myself to achieve more but the older I get the less I feel that we need pressure to do things that we may not want to do because we won't be enjoying it and just doing it because we made that "resolution".

12 comments:

SoozeM said...

Your table topper is gorgeous! Don't put pressure on yourself when it comes to the things you enjoy, just enjoy it when you feel like it, and if you don't feel like it then that is OK too! No point making something that is supposed to be fun into something that's not.

Darlington Gal said...

Your blog is loved! My New Year's resolutions are about the same, but this year, I hope to find a bit more balance between work and play. I also hope I worry less. Your twister is lovely. I look forward to seeing what you make in 2014!

Diane Branish said...

Hi Khris! Yes I have also neglected my blog this past year. I am planning to be more chatty, and hopefully I will put out more info!

marina said...

I don't think we need the pressure at our age Khris, go with the flow! lol
Hope you have a wonderful New Year and here's to a safe and healthy(and crafty) 2014

Edi said...

Happy New Year, Kris,

Resolutions - no, just one more thing that doesn't get done as far as I'm concerned. There's enough pressure on us without adding them. I agree with you, the older I get, the less I make myself do because it will still be there tomorrow. Enjoy life, forget the pressure. Enjoy the rest of your holidays, still following :)

Farm Gate Creations said...

Some times life gets bust Khris, I love your table topper.

elliesue said...

Hi Khris,
Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year. I hope all had a happy time. My daughter whose husband is in the RAAF got posted at late notice to Townsville from Medowie (Williamtown). They found out about a month ago. Lift up is today, and they leave tomorrow.
I love your table topper, might even have a go at it.
hope this finds you all well,
love & hugs,
Elaine

Anita said...

Love the table topper! I got my one finished from retreat and gave it to someone as a gift but I forgot to take a pic of it first!!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Cute table topper. Resolution time, is this when I remind you of homemade caramel corn????

Rilene said...

Pretty table topper! Same old resolutions: finish UFOs and quit buying fabric!

Roslyn said...

Yes Khris I have missed your blogs!

Pamela Davis said...

I love this table topper, Khris...that is soooo cute!

hugz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...