Thursday, September 5, 2013

FRIENDS SWAP 2013




Today I received my lovely FRIENDS goodies from Anorina. Thank you Anorina...they are all very lovely and I will have no problems getting good use out of them.


F - Friends Wall Quilt
R - Ribbon and Ric Rac
I - Iron cord wrap and iron-applique flowers
E - Egg timer and Enormous buttons
N - Notebook (lovely fabric/embroidered cover)
D - Deliciousness - Choc Tim Tams and Cook Book
S - Sun Mug Rug

My lovely fabric covered "Notebook"


Sunny Mug Rug


Isn't this Friends Wall Quilt just gorgeous - if you want to make one too Anorina has a freebie on her blog to make it.

Life if better with friends @ sameliasmum.com

14 comments:

Christine M said...

Anorina has sent you some lovely gifts. That little bird hanging is gorgeous.

Sue Niven said...

just delightful! Just looking at your blog so bright and chearful, I can see your love of colour.

Michell said...

Lovely Gifts :)

cucki said...

Super sweet gifts x

Slightly Off Quilter said...

So lovely ! I can not wait to get my post from the FRIENDS Swap myself ! I am hoping the post has it today !!

Serenata said...

Great gifts, this has been such fun.

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Lovely gifts. hugs

blauraute said...

The wall hanging is so beautiful. I love the birds. Sometomes ago I've made a tote bag with these birds. But the other gifts are also wonderful.
Have a nice day and take care
Roswitha

creations.1 said...

Love the notebook, Bird hanging and Mug Rug - a beautiful range of gifts all fitting the 'FRIENDS' criteria perfectly!!

Frog Quilter said...

Such pretty gifts. Your craft room is now brighter!

sunny said...

Lovely! I'll be checking out the pattern for that adorable little bird quilt.

Karen Mallory said...

Oooh Khris! You got some wonderful things. I love that little bird quilt. Saw you put it on the freebies blog.
hugs Karen

Oddbjørg said...

Lovely gifts you have received!
Have a wonderful weekend!

MamaDaniel said...

wonderful gifts! love the wall quilt n the mug rug too.. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...