Tuesday, July 9, 2013

CRAFT Friends Houses

I am happy to say I got my CRAFT friends house blocks put together in a table runner and am going to be happy to sit at my table and enjoy a cup of tea with friends. We all made one block each that represents ourselves. There were seventeen of us, so I left my own house block off.  I thought it was appropriate to use the fabric up the middle of the houses with the "speech bubbles" on it as we do a lot of chatting in my CRAFT group. We have a terrific bunch of girls that I consider my close friends and this is just perfect for my table runner. Thank you to all my CRAFT friends for being a part of this lovely swap.



13 comments:

CarolynQuilts said...

Too cute!

Michelle Ridgway said...

How neat is that. Such a special reminder of special friends.

Noela said...

That looks great Khris. Glad I got to see the blocks when I was up visiting. Hugs.....

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Very cute. Now you have to do something with your house block. I like the speech bubble idea.

Wacky Woman said...

Oh it looks great Khristina! I love it! It will be awhile before I can get to mine. But, I will.

Karen Mallory said...

Looks great Khris! First one done!!
:D hugs Karen

marina said...

what a wonderful runner and I love the way you have put it together!

Val Spiers said...

What a fabulous keepsake. I love all the cute houses.

retdairyqueen said...

What a great idea for a table runner and with special memories too Love it xx

elliesue said...

Hi Khris,
Love that Table Runner,looks great, just fits nicely into your decor.
hugs,
Elaine

Anita said...

love it!

Deb said...

That looks cool Khris. So what are you going to do with your block since you left it out?

Chris H said...

Oh wow, I love that house runner, what a cool idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...