Friday, June 21, 2013

Mama Said Sew Twister

I finally got this table topper finished....wooohooo...I am really happy with how it looks. I had the twister top done at retreat last year but had to add borders and quilt it. Today I decided it was about time and seeing it was my usual Friday sewing with a friend of mine it was time to just "do it".  I used the Mama Said Sew range of fabric and last week when Sue visited we went to the Quilters Store in Salisbury and that is where I found the matching border and some spot for the binding. I am just adding a couple of links I found so that I remember next time what other things I can do with my ruler. I found these YouTube videos that will be helpful. Missouri Quilt Company always have something worthwhile looking at.




14 comments:

Lida said...

Looks fantastic! Greetings
Lida

Dawn said...

Love it, fabulous x x x

Michelle Ridgway said...

Looks great. Super job.

SoozeM said...

Oooh so pretty, I love this fabric range so much, and it was perfect for your quilt!

Wacky Woman said...

I love, love, love it. Especially the quilting!

creativedawn said...

Khris!!! this is really F A N T A S T I C ! ! ! You know how much I love this color combo anyhoo. Really beautiful for any table...

hugzzzzz

N.C.Fabric Junkie said...

Nice job Khris love the colors!

Cheryll said...

You chose the perfect fabric too! It looks fantastic! :)

Christine M said...

Your quilt looks great.

Noela said...

I love this range of fabrics and this looks absolutely gorgeous Hugs......

darlingtondelights said...

Gorgeous! I love it!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

John was telling me all about your quilt. He saw it on facebook. I saw that border fabric in a shop just the other day and thought of you (you left a scrap of it here).

Cheryl said...

Love it Kris - great colors too

Jude said...

looks great Khristina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...